WHO ARE WE?
RollUP Solutions, is a student run non profit that aims to remove social and physical barriers in the community by providing mobility devices that are affordable for all.
Wheelchairs can cost up upwards of several thousand dollars! This makes it very difficult for some people to buy wheelchairs. On the other hand, many working devices are thrown out and end up in landfills every year! This is because people do not know how to discard a wheelchair, as they are quite large and there are very few places that accept wheelchair donations. So on one end, people who need wheelchairs cannot afford them, and on the other end, people are throwing away perfectly good wheelchairs! RollUp Solutions bridges this gap.
At RollUP we collect gently used devices from the community, work with our partners at Goodwill to refurbish them and we sell or donate them to those in financial need.
We want to make sure that whoever needs a mobility device can get one, whether it’s purchased by an individual at a 95% discount or donated completely free of charge!
By joining RollUP's team as a brand ambassador, you will have the opportunity to use your social media influence for a great cause. Every post, like, and follow you make as a Brand Ambassador helps spread the word and raises awareness for RollUp's mission.
By joining our growing group of Brand Ambassadors, you will become an important part of representing RollUP and boosting awareness for our organization.
This will include:
• Regularly liking, commenting, and resharing/reposting RollUPs content
• Helping us spread the word about special events and campaigns
• Recruiting like-minded friends to become ambassadors, too!
WHO YOU ARE
• A current high school or post-secondary student
• An avid user of social media
• Interested in RollUP's mission
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to representing a great cause, you will receive:
• Hands-on experience with RollUP Solutions and social media marketing
• Access to a community of other RollUP Ambassadors
• Access to workshops, coffee chats and mentorships from upper year university students
• Weekly volunteer hours
The responsibilities of being a brand ambassador require a very low time commitment. If ambassadors are interested in other areas such as writing, research and/or design they can also help with other departments. Expanding to working in these areas will result in more volunteer hours and opportunities.